Software Engineer (all levels)
Location: Orlando, FL
Description: We have immediate openings for software engineers with all levels of experience. Using C++ as the primary development language, the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing prototype applications, implementing new features, as well as improving and maintaining existing code. A Software Engineer should be able to code new features, implement them within schedule, and fix bugs within existing features with minimal daily direction from their lead. Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Actively participate in team working on project through verbal and written daily communications.
- Coordinate with other groups including art, design, and production to achieve project objectives.
- Develop well-designed and documented software within schedule.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties.
- Create clean, well architected code.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and strong work ethics
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Must be very detail oriented and can quickly identify technical risks and missing aspects of a technical design and does not overlook small details.
- Must be able to test and debug own code without assistance from other Software Engineers.
- Should demonstrate ownership in task and problem solving and follow all responsibilities through to completion.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others throughout the company.
- Previous experience with Unity, Unreal, or other game engines highly preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of C/C++ programming language.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of C# within Unity is a plus.
- Proven ability to create strong working relationships with peers desired.
- Java server development a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Submit a Resume