Build Expansive 3D Cities from Your Geospatial Data
Simple 2D/3D Editor
Export for Game Engines
Procedural Ground Texturing
Procedural Model Generation
Conform is 3D Geospatial Software for fusing, visualizing, editing, and exporting beautiful 3D environments for urban planning, games, and simluations.
Build your 3D scene from GIS features, digital elevation models, point-clouds, and imagery without the need for the knowledge of a GIS expert or software engineer. While Conform does support procedural scripting, you do not have to do any scripting to produce high fidelity environments.
Export 3D scenes into open formats for game engines, simulations, web/mobile visualizations, and geodesign applications.
Urban Planning / Civil EngineeringUse Conform to build 3D environments for your current and planned developments. Constructed environments are utilized to create high resolution images and videos, as well as integrated into interactive, web-based geodesign applications.
EntertainmentConform is used to build environments for game engines, such as Unity and Unreal, and for film and television productions.
- Fast importing of large amounts of data
- Procedural building generation, with support for building interiors
- Procedural ground texturing and smart 3D model scattering (developed as cooperative research between Raydon Corporation and GameSim)
- Feature Intensification – footprint generation from road network data
- Feature Modelization – cleaning and simplification of convoluted footprint data for generation of high quality building models
- Geospecific vegetation and urban clutter integration
- Instantaneous 3D View
- 2D and 3D vector and elevation editing
- Team Collaboration View and Annotation Tools
- Import/View pointclouds (e.g., LiDAR)
- Import/View Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Geospecific building and landmark model placement
- Exporting into interchanges formats for game engines, simulations, and geodesign applications
EditingEdit your elevation and vectors using Conform’s 2D or 3D views.
ExportingExport the 3D Scene into interchange formats (e.g., OpenFlight, OBJ) to be used in game engines, simulations, web visualizations, and geodesign applications.
Imagery and Procedural Ground Texturing
Conform can swap between rendering the ground surface using imagery (left image) and procedural ground texturing (right image). The procedural ground texturing is based on a mapping from land usage coverage definitions to a set of textures and 3D models.
Create high quality 3D city scenes
Procedural ground texturing and smart 3D model scattering
Build complex 3D buildings at various levels-of-detail
Editing DEMs in 2D and 3D
Please use the form below to ask questions about Conform or request a live demonstration (if you would like a demonstration, via screen sharing, contact us below with a few time slots that work for you). If you are in Florida or California, we can provide in-person demonstrations and training.
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org