Conform - 3D Geospatial ApplicationBuild, Visualize, Edit, and Export rich 3D Environments for Urban Planning, Simulations, and Games.
3D Geospatial Software for fusing, visualizing, editing, and exporting beautiful 3D environments for urban planning, simulations, and games.
Build your 3D scene from GIS features, digital elevation models, point-clouds, and imagery without being a GIS expert or software engineer. Conform does not require any programming.
Create high quality images directly from Conform, or export the scene into open formats for game engines, simulations, and geodesign applications.
Modeling & Simulation
Conform is actively used by US Army and US Navy programs to generate and validate terrain databases for military simulation and training.
Conform is used to build game engine environments, such as Unity, as well as virtual environments used in film and television productions.
- Easy to use 3D geospatial application to build cities, does not require GIS or programming expertise
- Fast importing of large amounts of data
- Instantaneous 3D View
- Exporting into interchanges formats for game-engines, simulations, and geodesign applications
- Procedural building generation, without having to write custom scripts
- Procedural ground texturing and smart 3D model scattering
- Place geospecific 3D models
- 2D and 3D vector and elevation editing
- Import/View point-clouds (e.g., LiDAR)
- Import/View Full Motion Video (FMV)