Build Beautiful 3D Cities from Your Geospatial Data
Simple 2D/3D Editor
Export for Game Engines
Procedural Ground Texturing
Procedural Model Generation
3D Geospatial Software for fusing, visualizing, editing, and exporting beautiful 3D environments for urban planning, simulations, and games.
Build your 3D scene from GIS features, digital elevation models, point-clouds, and imagery without being a GIS expert or software engineer. While Conform does support procedural scripting, you do not have to do any scripting to produce beautiful environments.
Create high quality images directly from Conform, or export the 3D scene into open formats for game engines, simulations, web/mobile visualizations, and geodesign applications.
Urban Planning / Civil Engineering
Use Conform to build 3D environments for your current and planned developments. The constructed environments are used to create beautiful images and videos, as well as integrated into interactive, web-based geodesign applications.
Conform is used to build game engine environments, such as Unity, as well as virtual environments used in film and television productions.
- Easy to use 3D geospatial application to build cities, does not require GIS or programming expertise
- Fast importing of large amounts of data
- Instantaneous 3D View
- Exporting into interchanges formats for game-engines, simulations, and geodesign applications
- Place geospecific 3D models
- 2D and 3D vector and elevation editing
- Procedural building generation, without having to write custom scripts
- Procedural ground texturing and smart 3D model scattering (developed as cooperative research between Raydon Corporation and GameSim)
- Team Collaboration View and Annotation Tools
- Import/View point-clouds (e.g., LiDAR)
- Import/View Full Motion Video (FMV)
Edit your elevation and vectors using Conform’s 2D or 3D views.
Export the 3D Scene into interchange formats (e.g., OpenFlight, OBJ) to be used in game engines, simulations, web visualizations, and geodesign applications.
Imagery and Procedural Ground Texturing
Conform can swap between rendering the ground surface using imagery (left image) and procedural ground texturing (right image). The procedural ground texturing is based on a mapping from land usage coverage definitions to a set of textures and 3D models.
Build complex 3D buildings at various levels-of-detail
Create high quality 3D city scenes
Procedural ground texturing and smart 3D model scattering
Editing DEMs in 2D and 3D
Please use the form below to ask questions about Conform or request a live demonstration (if you would like a demonstration, via screen sharing, contact us below with a few time slots that work for you). If you are in Florida or California, we can provide in-person demonstrations and training.
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org